Free Cursors THE FIVE PEOPLE U MEET IN HEAVEN

Saturday, April 07, 2007

my hair is growin so slow that xy actualli asked me whether i did cut my hair again when she saw me...WTF...and it dint grow thicker...i tot hair is suppose to grow thicker when u cut it...nb...why why why!!!

anyway...i saw a opened XO in the cupboard...and u noe wad...whahaha...i'm goin to apply some to my head when everyone is slpin tonite...whahaha...who noes..my hair may grow at a super duper speed in jus one day...whahaha...but i hope it wont haf any side effect...

my frens and i tink dat my eyebrow is ugly sia...tink i nid to trim lehz...but i have no idea where to trim...anyone noes??? and quite reluctant to trim aso sia...scared anyhow trim den trim until like a gal eyebrow...my eng realli sux rite...but who cares...

walau...sure nobody wan to join WUSHU meh?...sure??? com la..join wif me la...wakao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home