Free Cursors THE FIVE PEOPLE U MEET IN HEAVEN

Saturday, March 31, 2007

cb...bleach and naruto is getting better and better...but i tink bleach better...the fights in bleach is better than naruto's....

ooooh...my hair is not growin much sia...i nid to go to my cousin's weddin nxt wk... and i definitely dun wan to go like this...nbnbnb...grow grow grow we love grow..faster grow lehz...walau...depressed sia...and i hope i sept den go into NS...or else my hair aso no time to grow much...yea man

and my work is gettin better...ppl dere r friendly like i mentioned in my previous post...and now even the operation manager is friendly to me le...hahaha...everyone is so friendly...tink this will be my longest job sia..coool sia
and dere r so mani surprises in my office dat i jus recently found out

1. VP has a twin elder sis like me...WTF lo...tis is a first time i've come to know of another unidentical twins...coool sia...but the VP abit dao...kiss my ass...haha...i duno why i wrote dat...anyway..the desperancy in their height is like WOW MAN...one is like 180+ and the other is like 150+...hahaha..i tink

2. my operation manager and sales & marketing manager are husband and wife...WTF...i dint noe la...its Jasmine my colleague who told me i was like kena shocked sia...i dint see them go for lunch together durin my 1st wk lehz...and when i started seein dem goin to luch together on the 2nd wk..i tot my operation manager wanted to jio my sales manager...haha...luckily i dint tell anyone dat...and i dint realise my sales manager is actualli pregnant...WTF

3. Jasmine my colleague..she is only 24...and guess wad...She is married sia!!!..for a few mths liao...WTF..i only knew last fri when a customer asked abt her weddin ring...i was damned shocked la...wa bian eh...full of surprises sia...

ya...dats all la...damn tired...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home