Free Cursors THE FIVE PEOPLE U MEET IN HEAVEN: ???

Sunday, January 07, 2007

???

u noe what..i was thinking a few days ago about which is the real me?

i behave differently with my family compared to with BLG

i behave differently with XY KOON EU ED compared to my family

i behave differently with BLG compared to XY KOON EU ED

i behave differently when i'm alone

so which is the real me?...or none is the real me?
...am i right to behave differently with different ppl?
i admit dat i hide certains aspects when i'm with diff ppl..so wad
so it isnt the real me when i hide tings
maybe the real me like to hide tings...hahaha

well...wtf...i tink all is the real me ba...duh...i've split personalities for god sake

and i have a feeling that depression season is coming soon..ooooooh
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home