Free Cursors THE FIVE PEOPLE U MEET IN HEAVEN: WAD?!

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

WAD?!

haloooooooo evryone i'm back...been very lazy to blog...haha...

u noe WAD...MAR is a nice anime and u all shuld go and watch..its call marchen awakens romance...to be honest i duno wad is the meanin of the title...and deres no romance in the anime..haha...u noe wad isit abt?
yes man...its about fightin...coool man...fight fight...wad weapons arms nature arms guardian arms darkness arms holy arms and BAPPO or BABBO...dun rmb..hahaha...BABBO...u noe wad is dat or nt..haha...anyway deres an arm in tat show dats is call BAPPO...go watch and u noe wad am i talkin abt...whahaha

u noe WAD...i've been so lazy to use my brain dat i tink my brain is goin to rust pretty soon...i sometimes cant process tings in my head...even some simple msg...
my sis ask to borrow my phone...den i say ok...den my head jus look left and right..ok...dat action seems like i am lookin for the phone..but actualli my head is blank man...i duno wad the hell i was doin...and after a few seconds den my sis point at my phone...and u noe where isit...its jus right infront of me...hahaha...so funny!!!...i tink dat is the side effect of learnin LIYOW...wa...so dangerous sia...i tink its a demonic skill...hahaha

u noe WAD...i am a blur COCK...haha...COCK...ok...since nowadays its either very sunny or its raining...so i've not been walkin to the station..so i'm takin bus to admiralty station nowadays...so i've taken the bus for ard 5 times le...nbcb...i like for 2 or 3 times press the bell one bus stop be4 i rch the station...and ya...nb...i have to alight cos i'm the one who pressed the bell...i dun dare to say paisae press too early...cos no one alights at tat bustop..den the bus have to stop jus becos i've pressed too early...ahhhh...cb...den i have to walk to the station..its freakin hot la...den i will always scold myself...hahaha..so funny...but i'm pissed when dat happens

u noe WAD...i shuld stop practisin my LIYOW...cos deres side effects...hahaha...i cant stop living in my own world...even durin my tests...hahaha...i tink of the ans..den halfway...i will like daydream...and nbcb...waste alot of time...hahahaha
..so ya...shuld stop practisin...

AND u noe WAD...deres nth more...ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ...NOW I NOE MY ABC...LA LA LA LA LA LA LA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home