Free Cursors THE FIVE PEOPLE U MEET IN HEAVEN: 3 THINGS

Thursday, September 14, 2006

3 THINGS

First thing

Gotta my result ytd...well...it sux...my sem GPA is lower than 3 yet again...although dint affect my Cul GPA...i'm still dissapointed...aiya...who to blame...myself la..fark sia

Second thing

u noe wad...i'm not emotionless...hello..i felt sad when i saw my results lo...u call dat emotion man...whahahaha....dats coooooool...fark sia

Third thing

regarding my previous post, WEAPONS!!! i realli like to have alot of weapons in my hse...and i dun mean chopper or penknife...i mean sword spear sabre and bla bla bla...so my future home will haf thse things...so mus save $$ nw to buy thse tings...and u noe wad...i tot of it le...all the weapons will be in my room...i wont place them at the living room or watevr places
u noe why...i was tinkin of such a ting happening:

Late at night, i will be slping soundly in my room
Den......a burglar break into my hse and i will be awaken by the sounds he make
den...haha...i will pick a weapon in my room...lets say a sabre
den...i will open my door and go to the living room and try to hide the sabre behind me
(pls note...there will be no weapon for the burglar to pick...haha...i dun put my weapons in the living room)
Ok...so the burglar will see me...and den take out his small pitiful penknife...and say: GIVE ME ALL UR VALUABLES
den i will say: U MEAN THIS? (den i will take out the sabre)
the burglar will den look at my sabre and look at his penknife...den he will run away...but i realli hope he will stay and fight with me using the penknife
WHAHAHA...actualli dats bascially the reason why i wan to place all the weapons in my room....

FARK FARK FARK...武器万岁

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home