Free Cursors THE FIVE PEOPLE U MEET IN HEAVEN: GO BUY!!!

Monday, August 07, 2006

GO BUY!!!

haha...i'm back...and i actually have more than one blog entry...i really think its so damn cool. But, walau, my blog is like full with craps lo, nth like the others. Actually, blogs are like diaries, u write your true feelings in them, what happen evryday and how did they affect you. BUT WTF, what am i writing in my blog lo. i dun intend to write an entry today initially, but pighead ask me go write and since i have nothing better to do, i came and i cant believe i type all those things. And i actually spelled out every word except for WTF, but they are still not in proper sentence ..haha...who cares. aniway, i will start to write emotional entries from now on like the others, they will cry man when they read my entries in the future, cooool man.

Okay, i duno why i wrote so much craps, i dint expect i actualli would say so much tings. So i actualli jus wan to say abt my dream ytd. i dreamt abt 4D. in that dream i was reading the newspaper den i rmb me reading the part where the 4Ds were. YA, so i'm writing in this entry to tell u all that i cant rmb what are all those numbers, but i rmb gt alot of 8s and 0s, so go and buy numbers wif 0s and 8s , i tink u will win somehw. so GO BUY!!!

P.S. win le pls split wif me, cos like if u ask for god for numbers u aso need to repay de ma...so if u get the numbers frm me..mus repay aso. BUT if nv win, its jus suay lo, i dun tink u see ppl go beat up the god even if they dint win.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home